Friday, June 17, 2011

Yarn Pr0n

Today, much to my surprise, I received a box full of lush yarn from Knitpicks. Now, normally I wouldn't consider buying from them as I prefer to support my LYS, but for the particular project I am planning, I found several projects in their Comfy Worsted yarn and couldn't help myself - the price point was incredible!


Here's the project:
Leaf Yoke Top by Angela Hahn featured in Knit.1 Spring/Summer 2009


As I mentioned, the yarn I'm planning is called Comfy Worsted by Knitpicks in the Fairytale colorway. 75% Pima Cotton % 25% Acrylic. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Sorry about the pictures - for some reason I just can't seem to find a good setting and light to really capture the color here. It's really more of a raspberry than a red. 


It's taking every ounce of will power I have not to cast on this project immediately. I promised myself one project at a time so I actually can finish things!!

1 comment: