Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Doing my best not to get distracted

My current project is the Featherweight Cardigan that I am knitting for my sweet coworker. Although I adore the pattern and the yarn, all day long this thick and thin aran weight yarn that is living in my office closet has been popping in and out of my thoughts.


The pattern I came across tonight that makes me want to run to my yarn closet and cast on with wild abandon......


It's called "Pole" by Joji (Ravelry link.) This sweater just looks so dang cozy and something simple you can throw on and be toasty warm without wearing a big bulky sweater. But, now that I think of it, while this pattern might be suited to the yarn I have, it's definitely not suited to the color (white.) 


I think a Dye Day is in order! Thoughts on color?

No comments:

Post a Comment