Friday, June 3, 2011

Repeat Post

Or so it seems. Here is how I spent part of my evening last night:








































You might be thinking to yourself, "Oh! How nice! More knitting with a delicious looking beer." For the most part, you'd be 100% correct. I was indeed knitting with a delicious (512) Pecan Porter and enjoying the company of a good friend who also enjoys yarn-based crafts.






Here's where you're wrong:
































Notice anything? Ya, my sweet little tank top most definitely is two different colors. In my previous picture, I was definitely past this point in my knitting but didn't realize the color problem until I saw the sweater in natural light. I was super confused. This yarn was all from the same bag, stored in the same place for the same amount of time and yet somehow one of these skeins is might lighter than the others. Unfortunately, I had to rip the whole thing back because the off-color started halfway through the ribbing and went up another 4 inches or so.


Sigh.

1 comment: