Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Knitamania

It seems lately I've been too busy knitting to blog about knitting. Imagine that. A few of my most recent projects include:
1) Pole - the sweater that has been sitting on my desk sleeveless for a week and nearly damned finished





















2) Prairie Boots - I've had this pattern in my library for years and finally decided it's time to make them.





















3) Multnomah - This is one of those ridiculously easy to memorize and whip-out type project so it hangs out on my desk and I knit a few rows here and there while waiting for other things.















4)  Falling Snow Stocking - OK so I'm still waiting on the yarn to arrive for this one, but I'm still looking at pictures on Ravelry obsessively and daydreaming about how mine will look.





















5) Pints On! mittens - Still waiting for the yarn to arrive for these too. DFH (darling future hubby) used the wrong suite number for the shipping address and the original order was sent back. Luckily, Knitpicks has fantastic customer service and sent me out a replacement order to my work address lickety split.














That's really it as far as the knitting goes. Oh wait. I lied.


6) The Dahlia Cardigan has been calling my name in my dreams every since I gazed upon it in the Fall 2011 issue of Interweave Knits. Two of my lovely bridesmaids gifted me with a $35 gift card to my favorite LYS, Gauge, and I used that to put toward buying myself yarn for this beauty. They had to special order the yarn, so I've got some time on this one as well.





















In between knitting a ridiculous amount of projects that I'm all equally obsessed with, I'm also planning a wedding and have fallen head over heels into the Pinterest trap. At first it started with just a wedding inspiration board. Then it grew to fall inspiration, Christmas inspiration, knitting ideas, other crafts, home ideas and sweet treats. If it weren't for pets and a DFH, I don't think I'd be able to pry myself off my laptop and go to bed at night. 


Gotta go make dinner now. No really, I swear I'm going to make dinner and NOT go add more things to my Pinterest board. Seriously. Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment