Thursday, October 13, 2011

Goodies!

I am on a knitting roll! I finished the knitting of my Prairie Boots and picked up some gorgeous, inexpensive buttons for them today. 



















I'm just waiting on the slipper bottoms from my friend to get these babies 100% finished. I also ordered more yarn to make 2 more pair this morning. Mom is getting a pair of navy colored with these gorgeous buttons:




















Lastly, I went by Gauge Knits yesterday to pick up my special ordered yarn for my Dahlia Cardigan. I'm really thinking of scaling back the Christmas knitting this year so I can get started on that sweater as soon as possible. It's too beautiful to sit in a bag! But, I've promised myself to finish the Pole sweater first. It just needs two little sleeves!!

Sorry for the terrible picture. Really, it's awful.




No comments:

Post a Comment