Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Knitting is in Full Swing

Christmas is 41 days away. That doesn't sound like much. Luckily, I was a very clever and motivated girl this year and I'm already halfway through the Christmas knitting crunch time. 


I finished up these babies for my future step-MIL (complicated right?)




















The pattern is my own and I plan to publish it formally on Ravelry after I've had an opportunity to get some good photos of these socks.



A few other items on my list are a couple pairs of the Prairie Boot slippers. I finished up a pair of my own and have a few tweaks in mind to make them perfect. 


I'm also planning a pair of these gloves for my mom. I bought a skein of Smooshy by Dream in Color that is this unbelieveable shade of burgundy and black. I'm positive she is going to adore them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment