Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hotel Knitting


Oh the joys of travel! Maybe it makes me completely crazy, but I can honestly say that I love knitting in my hotel room on business trips. I can't help but love sitting in bed with six fluffy feather pillows, a cup of coffee or glass of wine, a huge tv with something entertaining that I got to pick, no one talking to me, and my knitting project du jour. Even though I am able to do this same thing at home, this just feels so much more luxurious!

What are your favorite times/places to knit or crochet?

In case you're wondering, here are the project deets:


Summertime Tunic

by Katie Himmelberg
Featured in the Summer 2007 Interweave Knits
Here's the Rav Link
Yarn: Craft from the Vickie Howell Collection
It's organic cotton/milk fiber blend! Color is called Sandi, but I call it cranberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment